Do not be scared and worry very little about your chances of getting a loan approved despite your bad credit on previous loan platforms. Right here in this article, we shall examine a few platforms that you’ll get Bad Credit Loans With Guaranteed Approval
While the report ‘Bad credit’ on any loan company is said to be a poor and hope-losing response that may hinder your new loan request approval, there are a few things one could do to get loans elsewhere.
Sit back and probably sip a glass of coffee as I take you through all you need to know about bad credit loans and how to get a new loan request approval.
What Is Bad Credit Loans?
Bad Credit as the name suggests, denotes that a loan taker has performed woefully in returning previous loans from his or her loan record, thereby negatively affecting future loans.
Whether on the same platform where you have borrowed money earlier or on a new loan-taking site, bad credit as a feedback of your attempt to seek to take a loan happens as a result of your failure to pay in time, or at worst, clear your loans in the past.
For instance, sometimes after taking a loan from an online loan granting platform, one might decide or by circumstances, may not afford to repay the loan taken. Although this happens too, it is not often the case for most bad credit loan records as we have been able to gather. Oftentimes it is a result of late loan repayment.
Read Also>> Advantage And Disadvantage Of Credit card
Different loan platforms have different policies. Some have the policies, with which you must have either knowingly or unknowingly conformed in the process of a loan application, that after the due date of any loan taken, specific charges will be added to the loan daily. That is the reason you might borrow a 7-day-loan, 7,000 and after about two weeks you discover your debt to be cleared is 8,000 – this is just an example to make you understand ‘Bad credit’ clearly.
If I must add, sometimes you might not be the cause of your bad credit.
Is ‘No credit’ also Bad Credit?
These are two different terms in finance. When you are said to have ‘No credit,’ as opposed to bad credit, it means you have not taken any credits in the past.
The only similarity between them is that both terms imply what they suggest.
The Causes of Bad Credit
1. Exposing your bank details: In the previous subheading, I noted that you might not be responsible for your misfortune, talking about bad credit loans.
We have heard of practical examples where for instance, people are lured to provide their bank details to get certain things. Since their details have leaked, the person who got them, if phenomenal in manipulating the internet, could take up loans for himself with those details.
Strangely enough, friends or members of some people’s families could pick up your Master card, gather your full bank details and take loans into their accounts with your details. Going to use the same bank details in the future will result in the embarrassing feedback ‘Bad credit’ if they fail to pay back or did it improperly.
There are majorly two ways in which negligence can result in bad credit loans for you. Shall we examine them, now?
During the loan application process – the majority of internet users fall victim to negligence. Oftentimes, we hit the ‘agree’ option without taking time to go through what the lender has to say about the loan. Many of the time, whatever charges that late payments will attract will be noted in the ‘policy/terms and conditions’ message that pop-up during the loan application process. Do not just jump to clicking on ‘accept’ or ‘agree’ to continue.
If you keep doing this, you might be unaware of some things like the rates late fees attract, the number of days you can extend your loan too and how the change will affect the amount you are requesting, and a lot more.
You might never fall a victim to bad credit loans if you take time to study the terms of your lender, for that will tell you whether or not the loan is for you – you can easily judge.
After the loan approval – Simply put, many of us don’t bear in mind that we have a loan to clear.
Do not neglect this for any reason, if you are ready to never experience, it or stop getting bad credit loans.
Why People Don’t Want To Have Bad Credit Loans
It is the same thing as asking a believer why he wants to make Heaven. The reason is that he knows what not making it will cost him.
Read Also >>> How To Make Money From Hawkit.ng
With the things as have earlier examined, by now you should have known that people run away from bad credits because it will affect their future loan applications.
Consequences Of Bad Credit Loans
- It could completely deny you a new loan – this happens especially when you are trying to apply for a loan on the same platform where you had had repayment deficiency in the past.
- You might start getting loan amount of loans – perhaps you were granted 15,000 in your last loan, after having a ‘Bad credit’ record, you might be getting a 10,000 loan offer.
Steps On How To Get Bad Credit Loans With Guaranteed Approval
Promptly follow the steps below if you want to get a new loan after having bad credit:
- Check your credit – The majority of financial companies give you the room to check your credit score – performance. Try to fix any errors you find in your dashboard.
- Compare lenders – You should bring together the list of lenders in your mind and compare for evaluation before going to them. Also, note that the best bad credit lenders give affordable loans with rates you will like.
- Pre-qualify – This aspect fixes the part of this article that says ‘Negligence,’ is one of the causes of Bad Credit. During the loan application, open your eyes to grab everything important to you in the terms.
- Add to your application – You are advised to add a co-signer’s signature to the application so that you can enjoy a lower rate on your new loan.
- Apply – Having done the items in the number 1-4 of this list, what is next? Application for your loan. This time you can be very much sure you would get a loan grant. Nevertheless, note that some lenders give their responses the same day you applied while some will get back to you after a few days.
Banks and Online Lenders That Lend Out Regardless of your ‘bad credit.’
If you have a bad credit loans record, Rey out the following companies:
- Bad Credit Loans
- Funds Joy Loans
In conclusion, co-signed, joint, and secured loans are the best you could get with bad credit history you could get Bad Credit Loans With Guaranteed Approval.